- - - - - - - - - - - - - News Marquee - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~~ Trying to keep up with news here is too much work. If anyone wants me to say something here, then e-mail me and I will add it as soon as possible. Otherwise, just have a nice day! -Otik ~~ Hello! News and other information coming soon to this location. ~~ Advertise here! E-mail Nic at onethingiknow@hotmail.com for more information. ~~ Not had enough? Visit "The Unknown World" for more. ~~ Don't forget to visit the "My Quizzes" link on the sidebar. ~~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Friday, March 16, 2007

I just wasted ten seconds of your life...

What a wonderful way for spring break to start.

You know, that time generally thought of as a warm week of freedom for the heavily-burdened student? Yeah, what a joke. It's been precipitating since yesterday afternoon. First it was rain, then it became sleet this afternoon, now it's snowing. I want it to go away. Just go away. I had all sorts of outside plans today, but due to the weather, most of them were dispensed with; I shriveled up and took a nap instead.

I did get out to Social Security today, as one of the potential future dwellings I'm considering needed verification of my SSN before they could check my credit. Both the woman on the phone and the woman behind the desk responded like I was crazy when I said I only wanted the paper that said what my number was.

Let's see... I was thinking about getting a haircut today. I wanted to do laundry. I did get spend a little time cleaning my room. I wanted to get my oil changed. This is an abridged list.

Furthermore on the topic of spring break, where's the break? Between the first three days after the break, I have 2 papers due and three tests to take. I believe I'll be busy writing and reading all week. Just, not tomorrow...

Because tomorrow I'll be out and about from 7:30am until after 11:00pm. Ledos is having some sort of alcohol training thing, and it has to take place (largely) outside of work hours as most of our staff will be there. Once that ends, I'll be working a double shift. Since De closes, I have a feeling I'll be there to close as well.

I had hoped that by the time I finished writing about my life, I'd have come up with something interesting, important, or clever to say. Unfortunately not.

I've dug up miles and miles of sand
Searching for something I can't see
And I've just got bruised and battered hands
And a brand new void inside of me
Complete with walls I did create
From all the earth that I've displaced
A mess that I have made from what
I've just let pile and pile up

Labels: , ,

"Because the story must go on..."

Mmm... Banana!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home