- - - - - - - - - - - - - News Marquee - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~~ Trying to keep up with news here is too much work. If anyone wants me to say something here, then e-mail me and I will add it as soon as possible. Otherwise, just have a nice day! -Otik ~~ Hello! News and other information coming soon to this location. ~~ Advertise here! E-mail Nic at onethingiknow@hotmail.com for more information. ~~ Not had enough? Visit "The Unknown World" for more. ~~ Don't forget to visit the "My Quizzes" link on the sidebar. ~~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Sunday, January 22, 2006

Unforgetful you...

OK, so it's been a few days. I didn't forget, I got lost... And maybe a little bit lazy.

I've spent a couple of the last few days sleeping in really late. Not my plan, but it is what it is. I'm a lot closer to having my room ready. The big pile of "stuff"in the middle is now a small pile of "stuff", and once I get the rest of it taken care of, I can literally pull everything out of there and do a thorough cleaning of the room.

I've spent a little bit of time with my girlfriend these last few days too, but that's because I'm not going to see her for the next month or so. She'll be busy, I've got stuff I'm still catching up on... busy, busy, busy.

I did get to add some music to the Ipod at work though. I'll be happy to hear a little JoC and RK every now and then while I'm working, and no more Mrs. Potter's Lullaby! Wooooo! *calms back down*

I've got to finish my room, go through all the papers there, and then I've got a lot of phone calls to make. I'll be doing those tomorrow. I don't know what else to say. I guess I have forgotten a few things. This too is life. Off to work!.....!....!....!

"Because the story must go on..."

Mmm... Banana!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

The times passes, I read, time passes, when again shall you write?

Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home