- - - - - - - - - - - - - News Marquee - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~~ Trying to keep up with news here is too much work. If anyone wants me to say something here, then e-mail me and I will add it as soon as possible. Otherwise, just have a nice day! -Otik ~~ Hello! News and other information coming soon to this location. ~~ Advertise here! E-mail Nic at onethingiknow@hotmail.com for more information. ~~ Not had enough? Visit "The Unknown World" for more. ~~ Don't forget to visit the "My Quizzes" link on the sidebar. ~~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Wednesday, January 18, 2006

When no one else knows how I feel...

So I'm having a seriously mixed time taking care of things. I played on the computer well into the morning on Tuesday, and ended up sleeping until 3pm. Another day heading for the "wasted" bin. I decided to spend the evening with my girlfriend, so we headed out to Columbia mall. The night wasn't all bad, but we spent a lot of the time in thought and quiet reflection. I also spent a large amount of the time off in the restroom (still not feeling 100% yet I suppose). It's clear that we both struggle with waiting for something; perhaps we are waiting for our lives to actually begin. Whether that is a career, an end to college, marriage, or something else entirely, I'm not sure.

I didn't get to sleep until late again last night, although this was more due to my active mind and a noisy room than me playing around. I woke up around noon this morning, and again didn't succeed in accomplishing much with my time. I returned a DVD to Blockbuster, cleaned out a fridge and freezer full of very old food, started a few minor but important habits (which I need to continue over the next few days), and made a significant amount of money at work, with a little help from my girlfriend's family.

Right now, I'm planning on heading off to bed in a few minutes. I have to work tomorrow, but I have a number of things I hope to do before I go. That means I'll have to be up at a reasonable hour. Goodnight.

"Because the story must go on..."

Mmm... Banana!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home